Open Positions ('cause this isn't a "Job")
Part-time Behavioral Instructor
At RAE, we seek passionate professionals to join us in making a difference in children’s lives. Our behavioral instructors work with children with Autism and related disorders in their homes, schools, and/or communities. Their primary responsibilities include using the science of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) to teach life-changing communication, play, socialization, and functional daily living skills to children with an Autism spectrum disorder. RAE provides extensive initial and ongoing training to advance instructors’ skills in the field of ABA.
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Education, Early Childhood Development, Special Education, or
- One year of experience working with children
- Reliable transportation and proof of current auto insurance
- Must pass tuberculosis test
- Ability to clear FBI & DOJ fingerprinting
- Passion for working with children
- Strong verbal communication, writing, and interpersonal skills
- Board Certified assistant Behavior Analyst
- Pursuing or already possess a Master’s degree in Psychology, Education, Early Childhood Development, Special Education, or
- Bilingual, particularly Spanish
Please complete the form below to apply to join our team.